Four Main Agenda Indonesian Maritime Development
Terafulk ShipDesign as the participant in the public lecture held at the ITS campus Surabaya. The public lecture presented by the Minister of Maritime Coordinator. Mr Indroyono stated vision of maritime development:
- Indonesia to become a sovereign maritime country.
- Indonesia to become a maritime country welfare of the people.
- Indonesia to become a strong maritime.
- Indonesia to become a maritime country that has a strong character.
In this public lecture, the Ministry of Maritime Coordinator, Mr Indroyono Susilo stressed four main agenda of Indonesian maritime development:
- Development of maritime sovereignty.
- Natural resource management and sustainable marine services.
- Development of maritime infrastructure.
- Strengthen the human resources, science and technology and maritime culture.